Clans of the Island
Sign in if you have a cat!

Human!Characters

Go down

Human!Characters

Post  Nighty on Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:09 am

This sounded like a great idea. I won't be posting when this is just starting, but a roleplay without major boundaries to where it would make sense for our characters would be beneficial for those whose clan isn't active at the moment. I have no clue what we would do for names. Calling someone Crowstar and Bearclaw seems strange. I guess we'll iron out the fine points later.

(Actually, I might get a few posts in. And sorry for anything that looks strange, I think my computer has been correcting what I've been saying lately so it may 'correct' to something strange.)
avatar
Nighty

Posts : 61
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Where ever I can prove I don't have a life

View user profile http://nightskiesravens.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Human!Characters

Post  Stormraiser98 on Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:14 am

NightySkies wrote:This sounded like a great idea. I won't be posting when this is just starting, but a roleplay without major boundaries to where it would make sense for our characters would be beneficial for those whose clan isn't active at the moment. I have no clue what we would do for names. Calling someone Crowstar and Bearclaw seems strange. I guess we'll iron out the fine points later.

(Actually, I might get a few posts in. And sorry for anything that looks strange, I think my computer has been correcting what I've been saying lately so it may 'correct' to something strange.)

Crowstar and Bearclaw can have human names.

Ratstar is Ron, Owlface is Owen, Boulderfur is Betty and Hawkkit is Henrietta
avatar
Stormraiser98
Admin

Posts : 141
Join date : 2013-02-05
Age : 19
Location : Hell

View user profile http://clansoftheisland.userboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Human!Characters

Post  outoforbit4ever on Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:24 am

Cool. I'm gonna be distant for a little bit some bad memories are popping in my head.
avatar
outoforbit4ever

Posts : 158
Join date : 2013-02-07
Age : 19
Location : Maryland

View user profile http://deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Human!Characters

Post  Nighty on Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:35 am

Stormraiser98 wrote:
NightySkies wrote:This sounded like a great idea. I won't be posting when this is just starting, but a roleplay without major boundaries to where it would make sense for our characters would be beneficial for those whose clan isn't active at the moment. I have no clue what we would do for names. Calling someone Crowstar and Bearclaw seems strange. I guess we'll iron out the fine points later.

(Actually, I might get a few posts in. And sorry for anything that looks strange, I think my computer has been correcting what I've been saying lately so it may 'correct' to something strange.)

Crowstar and Bearclaw can have human names.

Ratstar is Ron, Owlface is Owen, Boulderfur is Betty and Hawkkit is Henrietta

I guess... (Using Behind the Name to find loosely fitting names of course)
Crowstar = Aderyn [Bird in Welsh]
Bearclaw = Ben [Bear]
Archstripe = Robin [This has the loosest connection]

Um
If you need less loosely fitting names just tell me I'll see what I can do.
avatar
Nighty

Posts : 61
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Where ever I can prove I don't have a life

View user profile http://nightskiesravens.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Human!Characters

Post  Nighty on Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:35 am

outoforbit4ever wrote:Cool. I'm gonna be distant for a little bit some bad memories are popping in my head.
Take as long as you want. Nobody is rushing you, vent whenever.
avatar
Nighty

Posts : 61
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Where ever I can prove I don't have a life

View user profile http://nightskiesravens.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Human!Characters

Post  outoforbit4ever on Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:51 am

Thanks
avatar
outoforbit4ever

Posts : 158
Join date : 2013-02-07
Age : 19
Location : Maryland

View user profile http://deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Human!Characters

Post  Nighty on Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:42 am

Andddd another question....s
-How to we determine the ages of characters? Just use the moons as years?
-What about things like school and working? Is this even set in modern times?
avatar
Nighty

Posts : 61
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Where ever I can prove I don't have a life

View user profile http://nightskiesravens.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Human!Characters

Post  Stormraiser98 on Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:03 am

NightySkies wrote:Andddd another question....s
-How to we determine the ages of characters? Just use the moons as years?
-What about things like school and working? Is this even set in modern times?

Half a moon is an age, so a moon is two years i think.

Apprentices are in school, young warriors are seniors.
Working depends. Leader is the boss, Deputy is the manager, medicine is the medic, warriors are the workers that deliver, do some paperwork, guard or pick crops, cook food or hunt.
avatar
Stormraiser98
Admin

Posts : 141
Join date : 2013-02-05
Age : 19
Location : Hell

View user profile http://clansoftheisland.userboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Human!Characters

Post  Nighty on Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:19 am

Stormraiser98 wrote:
NightySkies wrote:Andddd another question....s
-How to we determine the ages of characters? Just use the moons as years?
-What about things like school and working? Is this even set in modern times?

Half a moon is an age, so a moon is two years i think.

Apprentices are in school, young warriors are seniors.
Working depends. Leader is the boss, Deputy is the manager, medicine is the medic, warriors are the workers that deliver, do some paperwork, guard or pick crops, cook food or hunt.

That sounds nice. But still, I'm taking it that this is set for modern times? /is an idiot/
avatar
Nighty

Posts : 61
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Where ever I can prove I don't have a life

View user profile http://nightskiesravens.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Human!Characters

Post  Stormraiser98 on Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:38 am

Yus
avatar
Stormraiser98
Admin

Posts : 141
Join date : 2013-02-05
Age : 19
Location : Hell

View user profile http://clansoftheisland.userboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Human!Characters

Post  Nighty on Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:40 am

Stormraiser98 wrote:Yus

'Kay.

...

...

I guess I'll start? Unless you want to.
avatar
Nighty

Posts : 61
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Where ever I can prove I don't have a life

View user profile http://nightskiesravens.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Human!Characters

Post  Stormraiser98 on Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:47 am

Erm, you go ahead unless you wish to wait til everyone is awake and wants to join in. Your choice.
avatar
Stormraiser98
Admin

Posts : 141
Join date : 2013-02-05
Age : 19
Location : Hell

View user profile http://clansoftheisland.userboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Human!Characters

Post  Nighty on Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:47 am

I'll just wait until there's a few more people.
avatar
Nighty

Posts : 61
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Where ever I can prove I don't have a life

View user profile http://nightskiesravens.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Human!Characters

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum