Clans of the Island
Sign in if you have a cat!

Grey spring rp

Go down

Grey spring rp

Post  sherbetchinchilla on Mon May 13, 2013 2:05 pm

Rabbitstar was soaking wet as she walked along her clan, it had been raining for weeks and all the prey had fled in fear of getting stuck in the mud. She trudged along starving benign the last one to eat in her clan. She searched for food anything to ease her pain in her stomach.
sherbetchinchilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grey spring rp

Post  Nighty on Mon May 13, 2013 4:24 pm

Archstripe saw her leader, trotting over to her side. In her mouth was a (rather pathetically thin) rabbit. "Rabbitstar," she asked the leader, "Have you had anything to eat? I've already had my share."
Nighty

View user profile http://nightskiesravens.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sherbetchinchilla on Wed May 15, 2013 11:53 am

Rabbitstar was hungry, "thank you" she replied bowin her head devouring the lean rabbit. "We need to ind more prey" rabbitstar said "at the rate all the prey is leaving we won't have food for a long time" she felt guilty eating the rabbit there was someone in her clan who probably needed more but she was to hungry to let it go.
sherbetchinchilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nighty on Thu May 16, 2013 9:45 am

"No Problem," the warrior dipped her head to Rabbitstar, standing up straight, "I know...we'll starve at this rate. And how would any injured cat heal when they're already coping with starving? ...Especially because of the mud pits that have been forming..." the warrior muttered, trailing off, sounding hopeless.
Nighty

View user profile http://nightskiesravens.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum